Want to gamble with your cryptocurrency and potentially win more? Thanks to crypto casinos, you can do just that. One of crypto’s biggest advantages it offers is anonymity and that’s why so many gamblers prefer it over fiat currencies. Carry on reading to learn more about crypto casinos and consider joining one today.
What Is a Crypto Casino?
The term ‘crypto casino’ typically refers to any online casino that accepts one or more types of cryptocurrency. It also refers to casinos where only cryptocurrencies can be used; there are no fiat currencies accepted.
Online casinos can be grouped into three categories:
- Those that only accept fiat currencies
- Those that accept both fiat and cryptocurrencies
- Those that only accept cryptocurrencies
Most casino sites fall under the first category. A growing number of them belong to the second. Quite a few of them are part of the third.
If you want to gamble online with cryptocurrency, there are plenty of options available. The range of choices depends on which cryptocurrency you want to gamble with. Naturally, the list of accepted cryptocurrencies varies from one online casino to the next.
Since Bitcoin is the most commonly used cryptocurrency, it should come as no surprise that it’s the most widely accepted cryptocurrency at online casinos. It can be used at pretty much every casino that lets you use crypto. For others such as Ethereum, Tether and Litecoin, the number of options is somewhat smaller, but there are still plenty of worthwhile choices available.
If you use multiple cryptocurrencies, you should join a crypto-only site as this type of casino tends to accept a good range of cryptocurrencies.
Crypto Casinos vs Fiat Casinos
In this section, we’ll look at some of the advantages crypto casinos have over sites that accept fiat currencies. If you join a crypto casino, you’ll have many benefits that you wouldn’t get from joining a regular casino where traditional currencies are mostly used. Below are some advantages to bear in mind.
- Crypto casinos are a lot more anonymous than regular ones; they typically don’t ask for a lot of personal information, nor do they require you to complete KYC (Know Your Customer) checks.
- They allow you to gamble without your bank knowing about your gambling activity.
- They tend to have very large bonuses; these can be much more generous than the rewards that fiat casinos hand out.
- They usually have very fast withdrawals; a lot of the time when you make a withdrawal, it should take very little time at all for the money to reach you.
- They have games that are provably fair, so you know that when you play them, you have just as much of a chance of winning as the next player.
Are Crypto Casinos Safe?
Before joining any online casino, whether it accepts crypto or not, you should make sure it’s a safe and secure site. A quick online search should let you know what other people think of the casino and whether or not it can be trusted.
Crypto casinos use blockchain technology, just like cryptocurrencies themselves. Whenever you make a deposit or withdrawal, everyone else can see a record of your transaction on the public ledger. With crypto casinos, you should never have to worry about payments going missing or being incomplete.
The best, most reliable crypto casino sites use SSL encryption to protect players’ accounts. They also take extra precautions to secure players’ funds; most use cold storage wallets, which aren’t connected to the internet.
Finding the Best Crypto Casino for You
When it comes to choosing a crypto casino, there are many criteria to consider.
- Cryptocurrencies – which ones are accepted?
- Games – what games are available and what providers do they come from?
- Bonuses – what bonuses does the casino offer and how generous are they?
- Customer Support – is there a reliable customer support system in place?
- Site Design – is the casino easy to navigate and use?
- Safety and Security – does the casino protect its players well enough?
- Reputation – is the casino’s reputation good or not?
- Mobile Compatibility – is the mobile site well designed and is there an app?
To help you find some crypto casinos, check out Slotsband.com. You’ll see some of the best online casinos that accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If any of these casino sites appeals to you, consider signing up and becoming the newest member.